How to care your sustainable swimsuit
Staying faithful to our commitment with ethical and sustainable fashion design, we utilize high quality recycled fabrics textiles from Italy that carry the Made in Green by OEKO-TEX® certification.
Since all our pieces are designed to be worn season after season, we recommend you to follow our care instructions listed below to keep your sustainable swimsuits in perfect conditions:
- Don't throw your swimsuit in the washing machine (even on the delicate hand-wash cycle). For best results wash your swimsuit as soon as possible after wearing it with cold water by hand using a soft detergent specifically designed for delicate fibers.
- To dry your sustainable piece gently roll your suit in a clean dry towel, lightly pressing to remove the excess water. You should never wring out your swimsuit as doing so may damage the spandex fibers. When you're finished, lay the suit flat to dry. It's important that you don't let your swimsuit dry directly in the sun, this may cause fading.
- Don't put your swimsuit in the dryer, the heat weakens the elasticity of the spandex.
- A hot jacuzzi won't cause noticeable damage to your swimsuit immediately. If you use a hot tube while on vacation, you won't see any damage right away. If, on the other hand, you use a hot tub every day to take advantage of its benefits and wear the same swimsuit, you may begin to notice damage. If this is your case, we recommend you not to use your favorite swimsuit.
- Don't sit on rough surfaces while wearing a swimsuit. The concrete beside the pool or wood from the lounge chairs may snag the swimsuit material. Always lay down a towel before your sit.
- Be cautious in spas or heated pools as these have extra chemicals in and so can shorten the life of your swimwear
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect.
Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best conditions.